Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6, 2009

Today is my second day on my diet. I am already ready to quit! Why, because I am hungry! and I'm cold. So much of what is good for me is cold. Fresh veggies, fruit, water, sugar free jello. I like hot food and hot drinks.
I watched Oprah yesterday. She was talking about her recent weight gain. She said she finally figured it out...She doesn't love herself...that's why she eats. Hum, maybe that's my reason...sounds a lot better than I love food..the way it taste...cooking it...socializing with it. Yep, so much nicer...so much easier than I love to stuff my face.
We have to have a reason for everything. Something in our past. Something someone else did to us. Maybe it is so. We all have hurts in our closets. I should be a drug addict or at least a drunk! Thank God something went right. I guess I could BLAME my mom for that one!!
I didn't always have a weight problem. I use to love to smoke and drink coffee. ( in fact I seem to be out of breath still but nows it's because I am fat!) Nothing better than smoking and drinking coffee. A great way to pass the time. Of course I smoked for a reason... not that I was addicted...not that I actually enjoyed it. Nope, it had something to do with something a lot more important than that. I'll let you know when I think up that reason. After all I have a lot more time on my hands...I don't smoke, drink and now I don't eat. I graze..like a rabbit. Not like a cow...I have to quit having thoughts like that. Those kind of thoughts are self defeating! I am a cute rabbit. I just look like I have storing up food for a couple of winter's.
Okay, enough with the weight.
We have a beautiful addition to our family. Zachary was born on December 30th. He weighted 8lbs 6oz's and was 21.5 inches long. Pictures are on this blog.
Christmas is over now...everything is put away. I started to decorate for my Favorite holiday. I know it's a little early but I LOVE Valentine's Day. So if you drive by my house you will see hearts in the windows and red lights. I will tell you the reason why Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday on another day.(It is a good reason)How about that!
Have a great day.

No comments: