Friday, April 8, 2011

The Rich get Richer

I recently started clipping and using coupons. I'm not sure how I got started. I think maybe while I was looking for Catholic sites. I noticed that often one site leads me to another and then another....I can spend hours just searching. When I was tested in High School for what type of career best suited me, I was told I should go into research. I believe it. I have researched just about anything that interests me. I am self taught and can say I have a little knowledge about allot of different things. So the Internet was a dream come true!
Anyway, back to coupons. I recently read that the average income of the person who uses coupons is about $90,000.00. I read it twice. That's crazy! People who really need extra money don't and won't take the time to clip coupons.
I am a very frugal person. I don't like paying people to do things that I can do myself. Therefore, I have taught myself to do allot of things. I shop at thrift shops and have been known to take something off of someones front lawn the night before garage day. I color my own hair, do my own nails, toenails and get haircuts at Best Cuts.
I will be starting something new on this blog. I will blog on deals and some how to do somethings that I have learned along the way.
Stay tuned for more.

No comments: